Get a Country Heritage Park Membership
Country Heritage Park is 80-acre site depicting a rural crossroads community reflective of the past 185 years, complete with historic buildings, fairgrounds, and a story built into the fabric of the innovators and entrepreneurs who constructed the foundations of modern food and farming, and guide its future, even today. Nestled in the shadow of the Niagara Escarpment, and on the western frontier of the fastest growing community in Canada (being Milton), CHP provides a unique bridge to the more than seven million residents of the GTA.
Become part of this wonderful experience.
- Free admission to selected CHP events held at Country Heritage Park.
- Voting privileges at annual meetings and eligibility for nomination to the Board of Directors
Memberships and Donations
- Provide funds to expand our wide range of school programs
- Support the care of the farm animals and poultry at Country Heritage Park
- Help maintain and preserve our rural and farm buildings
- Provide tools for staff and the many volunteers who contribute time and talents to the upkeep of Country Heritage Park
All memberships and donations provide funds to expand our wide range of education programs, support the care of the farm animals, help maintain and preserve our rural and farm buildings, and provide tools for staff and the many volunteers who contribute their time and talents to the upkeep of Country Heritage Park.
Country Heritage Park is owned and operated by County Heritage Agricultural Society, a not-for-profit organization.
Complete Online Membership Form
Alternatively, Download the Member Application Form here,
and mail to Country Heritage Park along with a cheque.