Become a Volunteer
Thank you for wanting to volunteer at Country Heritage Park. We have an awesome facility, a positive work environment, and will provide you with a unique opportunity to use a skill set that has been honed over the decades or one that you are hoping to improve upon before settling into your career. It could be that you are looking for something outside of the house that interests you, now that the kids have all gone – or you may just want to indulge in a hobby that you have found CHP is able to help you cultivate.
Whatever the reasons you may have, we are grateful that you stopped here to take a look at what we have to offer, because there is something for everyone, and the last thing you will ever feel is bored. We sincerely appreciate your interest and will be touch with you in the next few days after you have completed our volunteer application forms.
Volunteers 18 years & over
Volunteers Under 18 years of age
Please note that all volunteers are required to acknowledge that they have read and agree to adhere to the volunteer guidelines and strict code of conduct and are required to sign a volunteer agreement with Country Heritage Park. Please take note that a police check is part of our agreement, in compliance with provincial standards.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Outdoor Maintenance
- gardening,grass cutting, snow removal, building maintenance and repair, tree trimming, landscaping, animal care and tending, artifact “tinkering”, and a list that you can add to at anytime
- Indoor Maintenance
- carpentry work or mechanical work, equipment maintenance
- artifact and display
- cleaning, maintenance repair
- sewing, decorating
- research & documentation
- gallery & display revamping
- computerization project - making old technology into new
- Event Staging & Support Activities
- Set Up, Event / Activity supervision, / Take down
- Promotional support activities as well as lots of other opportunities
For more information on Volunteer Opportunities please contact:
Phone: 905-878-8151 ext 10